Chiquita-Unifrutti Philippines Incorporated (Chiquita-Unifrutti Philippines)
- a subsidiary of Chiquita Brands, Inc.
- banana grower and exporter company
- Ilang Tibungco, Davao City
- one of the biggest client of the Mindanao-based Macondray Plastics, Inc.
- came to the Philippines in 1992 in search for a stable of supply of bananas
- grew and made joint ventures with other investors that allowed for further expansion and growth in production
- came to the town of Datu Paglas and invested 1.9 Billion Pesos
- further invest another P 600 Million in Wao and Bumbaran in Lanao del Sur
- Mr. John Perrine, Chief Executive Officer of Unifrutti Philippines
- one of the major buyers of Philippine Greenfarm Development Corporation and Philippine Fresh Fruits Corporation
- one of the major fruit companies in the world
The list of tags is empty.
Let your visitors know about news and events on your website as often as possible. You need to keep your website up-to-date so that your visitors will get used to visiting your pages regularly. You can use RSS feeds to deliver new articles directly to your readers.
Our new website has been launched today. Tell your visitors why you have started a new presentation and how it benefits them. Mention your goals and project advantages. Try to briefly give your visitors reasons why they should return to your pages.